Alto is a stunning new landmark building for Tipi. Beautifully designed and finished (we think), every one of its 120 apartments either has its own outdoor space, or a balcony overlooking a private courtyard garden or the newly created Elvin Gardens.
Residents get more than just chic, modern apartment homes. Shared social spaces mean home at Tipi extends beyond your apartment. Alto has a roof terrace with 360⁰ views over the London skyline and Wembley Stadium’s iconic arch, a fully equipped resident’s kitchen featuring SAMSUNG’s latest Chef’s Collection range and a stylish resident’s lounge with Sky HD TV, and 100Mb/s superfast broadband. Studio, one, two and three bed apartments in Alto are available to view now.
Prices start from £1,755
- No fees & smaller deposits – no upfront or hidden fees, so that means no cleaning, inventory or referencing costs and just a £1,000 deposit. That’s £831 less than the average London rental deposit according our friends at Deposit Protection Service
- Utilities & 40Mb/s broadband included – all setup and ready to go the minute you move in
- Furnished or unfurnished – the choice is yours, you decide
- High quality spec – we don’t take shortcuts, Alto’s apartments are built to last with fitted wardrobes, Siemens appliances, contemporary bathroom fittings and video access control system
- Social spaces – fully equipped resident’s kitchen featuring SAMSUNG Chef’s Collection appliance range, a resident lounge with free 100Mb/s broadband, HD TV & Sky, Italian-inspired courtyard garden. Also available for exclusive hire
- 24 hour concierge – on hand to make life as easy and simple as possible, they’ll take in your deliveries, handle your dry cleaning, organise extra storage, parking and more
- Underground parking – secure, gated underground parking is available. Plus guest parking spaces means friends or family visits are easy peazy
- Storage – secure storage spaces are available to hire. And purpose-built bicycle storage is free
- Shops, restaurants and supermarkets – right on your doorstep, just a few minutes walk away
Studio £ 1,725
1 Bed £ 1,755
2 Bed £ 1,985
3 Bed £ 3,495
Based on a furnished apartment, includes utilities & superfast broadband and no fees to pay.
Prefer unfurnished? No problem, ask the team for these prices.
With Met and Jubilee lines and National Rail stations on your doorstep, London is at your fingertips.
What’s my commute?
Think Wembley Park is too far? Why not check to see what your journey is door to door. Think it’s time to leave that tedious commute behind.