VIEW NOW. RESERVE TODAY
Landsby is different. Our design teams spent years crafting the ultimate apartments for rent with quality-led design, flexibility and lifestyle being three core principles applied both inside and outside your home.
All 295 apartments feature a contemporary yet relaxed scandi-led interior design with a choice of two palettes, we brought in our new best friends at Samsung to help us offer the best in kitchen appliances, and John Lewis to co-create an exclusive furniture and interiors range.
Landsby is Tipi’s first pet-friendly building as we know renting in London with pet’s can be tough, so we’ve dedicated a section of the building for renters with well-behaved house pets. All apartments have a balcony or terrace overlooking the iconic Wembley Stadium arch or the beautiful, sedate Elvin Gardens.
The social spaces are our best yet. There’s a stylish resident kitchen with adjoining private dining room – ideal for parties, a lounge, two podium gardens, two roof terraces and a chic lobby with concierge desk. And as for the local neighbourhood, late-2018 sees the opening of a brand new theatre, Boxpark – a foodie’s heaven, plus a host of smaller independent retailers.
And so we named the building Landsby, the Danish word for “village”.
Prices start from £1,775.
- No fees & zero deposits – no upfront or hidden fees so that means no cleaning, inventory or referencing costs and no deposit (subject to meeting no deposit criteria)
- Utilities & 40mb/s broadband included – all setup and ready to go the minute you move in
- Furnished or unfurnished – you decide. Choose a beautifully furnished apartment by John Lewis, or go fully unfurnished and make your home your own
- High quality spec – Landsby’s apartments are built to last with Samsung appliances in every apartment as well as fitted wardrobes and video access control system
- Social spaces – there’s two roof terraces, with built in speakers & BBQ; two podium gardens, one with a children’s play area. There’s also a residents kitchen featuring Samsung’s state-of-the-art Chef Collection range and a stylish residents lounge with free 100mb/s broadband, HDTV and work from home desks
- Concierge – you’ll have 24hr concierge. They can store your food delivery for you while you’re out, handle your dry cleaning, guest parking or solve any issues you may have
- Looked after – Wembley Park is a “managed neighbourhood”, which means its owners, Quintain, control, patrol and look after the area. That goes for landscaping and trees as much as it does for security
- Shops, independents and theatre – late 2018 sees the opening of a brand new theatre and Boxpark – a foodie’s heaven. Plus a host of smaller independent retailers will be right on your doorstep
- Underground parking – secure, gated, underground parking is available. Plus, guest parking spaces means friends and family visits are easy peazy
- Storage – secure storage spaces available to hire when you just need a little extra space. And purpose-built bicycle storage is free
1 Bed £ 1,755
2 Bed £ 2,170
3 Bed £ 3,225
With Met and Jubilee lines and National Rail stations on your doorstep, London is at your fingertips.
What’s my commute?
Think Wembley Park is too far? Why not check to see what your journey is door to door. Think it’s time to leave that tedious commute behind.